Jumat, 11 Desember 2009

APPLICATION LETTER

Salanti Praja Alyani
106 G Kartika 2 Street
Bandung 40512
Indonesia

7th December 2013

Mr. Edward Cullen
Personnel Manager
NESTLE Ltd
44 Windermere Drive
Waterloo Ontario L1B 2C5
USA

Dear Mr. Cullen

Private Secretary To Managing Director

I was interested to see your advertisement in today’s Global News and would like to be considered for this post.

I am presently a graduate from Institute Management of Telkom.
The kind of work in which your company is particularly interest me and I would welcome the opportunity it would afford to use my language abilities which are not utilized in my present post.

A copy of my curriculum vitae is enclosed with copies of previous testimonials.
I hope to hear from you soon and to be given the opportunity to present my self at an interview.

Yours faithfully

Salanti Praja Alyani

2 komentar:

  1. suratnya persis sama, kenapa kreativitasnya belum muncul, itu kan cotoh he he, sesuaikan suratnya dengan your condition, ok ada 5 tugas nilai 80 perlu ditambah lagi kan?

    BalasHapus
  2. OK pak dadang nanti saya buat 1 lagi . soalnya masih bingung . hhehe .
    bukannya tugas ada 10 ya Pak? itu sudah dengan tugas yang pertama. TERIMA KASIH

    BalasHapus